Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Case Study and CQC188


I was so glad I got the time to play in some challenges this weekend.  I am a big fan of Maile Belles and was looking forward to casing this card from the Case Study challenge:









and I thought the flowers would look beautiful using the colors from the Colour Q 188 challenge:


I used the Hero Arts stamp set with the matching Sizzlits dies. I used the SU! colors listed in the CQC by coloring with the markers directly to the stamps and then stamping onto white card stock.  The butterflies are adhered with foam squares.

I am also entering this to the Simon Says Stamp challenge - Things With Wings.

Thanks for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh! now i know what to do with that stamp!!!! these are both fabulous. i love your b&w.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love the dog wood stamped in the colored ink - and the floating butterflies - great take on the challenge! You captured spring beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure this isn't a store bought card? LOL Simply amazing!!!! So professional

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the soft color you choose for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I LOVE how you flipped the layout! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Things With Wings" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harriet, this is a work of art! So stunning and so much incredible detail too. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Harriet, love the soft colored flowers! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! What a gorgeous and dainty card! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete