Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Case Study #144


I had this card rolling around in my head since Thursday when I saw the new Case Study challenge:

I don't have any feather stamps and I really like the line art image over the colors so I decided to use butterflies.  I painted on strips of color with my Pearl-Ex water colors and a water brush.  Then I stamped a butterfly from PaperTrey's Butterfly Dreams with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  It was an under 10 minute one layer card.
Thanks for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. Harriet, that is simply amazing! Look at how shimmery it is. So pretty! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Harriet! Love the shiny color swooshes in the background - really shows off your beautiful butterflies. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely lovely! love the shimmer!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background for the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background for the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the shimmery strips of color. It's the type of card you could use all kinds of different designs on top of the colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! I love the sparkle in the background and the butterflies just pop!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was very clever, Harriet, and turned out to be very pretty! It's a great take on the Case Study!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty with that shimmery color, Harriet! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the shimmer! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete