Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Dream Big - Case Study



I created this card for the Case Study Challenge:


I just masked the top 1/3 of the card front and then randomly stamped the butterflies with gelatos and a mister.  After removing the mask I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black.  The butterflies are Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Unity.

I am also submitting this to A Blog Named Hero: Use your favorite Hero Art stamp.  I love the Antique Engravings set which these butterflies are from.


Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. I adore your creation inspired by the CASE Study Muse Jocelyn Olson. Thanks for playing this week.

    Teneale Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Harriet! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card. It caught my eye right away! Thanks so much for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, you really have a way with butterflies! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous one layer card - love the summer colours and the little black butterfly as the dot over the i! Thanks for playing with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete