Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Birthday


This card was created for a few challenges:  CAS(E) this Sketch


CASE Study:



and the SCS Featured Stamper challenge.  I cased Heather's card.

For this card I ran the diamonds die and computer paper through my Big Shot and used that template for reverse masking and sponging in the colors.

I am submitting this card to Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes.



This above card is actually the second card that I made for these challenges.  For the first one I used a stamp from the PaperTrey Diamonds set and stamped the image with these colors and layout:


I like the first one better.
Thanks for coming by!

11 comments:

  1. I love the depth of color in your first card and the pattern in the second one...Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I love! Yes, I like the first one best too but both are great cards. You have such a sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both, but I agree with you - I like the first one better. Your card camp looks like so much fun and your cards are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, masked and inked my card but yours is a much darker color saturation. It looks wonderful! But then, the second card isn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I made two yesterday as well - one with solid circles and one with sketchy circles. Great minds, right?!

    I love the clean design of both and really can not decide which one I like better - although maybe the richness of the sponging tips me slightly to that one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS look of the cards. Shapes are so popular right now and I am going to try something similar to the one you cased and yours. Very pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this CAS design! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Harriet...I love your take on the Case Study challenge and those diamonds just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these, tons! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete