Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bring on the Happy!


When I was visiting my stamping friends Georgia and Sheri I got to use this Whimsy die and I liked it so much that I purchased it right then and there!  I thought there would be lots of uses for it.  I had cut several of these borders out from Georgia's glittered card stock - such gorgeous colors.  When I saw the Case Study for this week I knew I had to use the gold glittered border!

As you can see I went with the colors of Danielle's cards.  I cut the border out of black card stock and offset the gold one a bit to create a shadow effect.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the sequins are from my stash.

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. That is a very fun die! Love the black shadow you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to use that die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about that fun die!! What a wonderful use of it for this CS make!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die is fantastic and so is your card :)

    ReplyDelete