Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Case Study - Happy Birthday

A second post today - wow that hasn't happened in a long while.  It is raining here again today so I have been spending time stamping and going through the different challenges out there in blogland!

Here's my card:



I made this card for several challenges:
  • Color Throw Down 
  • A Case Study
  • Clean and Simple Stamping Blog - FTL282
Here is Danielle Flander's card for the case study:

I focused on the frame and the flowers around the frame.

My card is also a case of Betsy Veldman's card:


Here is the FTL282 sketch:
When I saw the lines I thought scoring or twine, and went with the scoring.

The colors for the CTD281 are Black, So Saffron and Tangerine Tango.

I used the new PaperTrey stamp set Be Happy with the companion dies.

Thanks for coming by!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous card Harriet. Love the scored design for your backdrop of the eye-catching black and white frame. Fantastic design. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just gorgeous, Harriet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this with the black striped frame and the scored lines. I'm struggling with the CASE Study challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simple scored lines make the frame and those sweet flowers really pop, Harriet ... such a lovely card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love how you were inspired! The colors you used are just stunning. Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scoring and frame are so dynamic. I love the banners and flowers - great colors.

    ReplyDelete