Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Color Swap Card


The recipient should have received this card by now so I am posting it. This was created for a color swap that I participated in wth my Yahoo stamping group. The colors this month were burgundy and gray. I used a stamp set from Our Creative Lounge called Purr-fect Wishes. I think this kitty is so cute! I used the CB snowflake embossing folder for the gray background and a border embossing folder on the bottom of the burgundy image panel. I colored the kitty with Koh-i-nor colored pencils and baby oil and used the SU! burgundy marker to color in the ribbon since I didn't have a burgundy colored pencil. The satin ribbon and button are from PaperTrey.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Our Craft Lounge; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Paper - PaperTrey Scarlet Jewel, gray unknown; Misc - Cuttlebug embossing folders, Koh-i-Nor pencils, baby oil, ribbon, button, needle and thread

3 comments:

  1. it's super! the color combo is wonderful!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Harriet! I do love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute stamp, and that ribbon is divine!

    ReplyDelete