Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

CHA Stamp Star Sightings!!

I had such a blast at the CHA Super Show on Friday and Saturday! I am posting some pictures of stamp stars that I spotted on Friday and tomorrow I will post pictures from Saturday.
Upon entering the great Hall A at the Anaheim convention center I came upon the SCS Booth. That was THE place for stamp star sightings! Who did I spot first? None other than Jenn and Beate!


And yes, here is a picture of HSKELLY - me - Harriet Skelly - not H.S. Kelly as some people thought, with Jenn...

and Beate, both very gracious hostesses!

Who else did I sight at the SCS booth and surrounding area?
Kendra, Lori and Deb! I met Deb a few years ago (virtually) on the challenge chaser thread where we would chat with everyone while waiting for the challenge to be posted. I was so excited to finally meet her in real life. I "know" Kendra and Lori from reading their blogs! Lori did an excellent job of making me (and everyone) feel welcome at the SCS booth!

And I was also excited to meet Cindy, whose blog I also follow!

These two wonderful ladies, Bev and Joan, let me hang out with them quite a bit on Friday and Saturday. They were so fun to hang with! Thanks so much you two!

Across the way from the SCS booth was the Lizzie Anne booth.

Another great stamp star sighting spot was right by the Taylored Expressions booth. There I spotted.....

Jami and

Jackie and Karen..

and Oh Look! It is Taylor and me! I also got to meet Jon, Taylor's husband and Taylor's mom. I thought I had a picture of them too but it wasn't on my camera...hmmm.

Here is Dawn, one of the Bakers Dozen, with Taylor. I will have more of the Bakers Dozen on tomorrow's post.

Then back by the SCS booth in the afternoon I spotted ...

Jimmie (JPMAYO)...


and Carolina and Valerie!

And late in the day, right before I had to leave and not more than 20 minutes after she arrived, I spotted Cammie (Caroline King)! She was so sweet to have her picture taken with me! Cammie is one of the first friends I made on SCS and is very special to me.

Well I hope you enjoyed these stamp star sightings and I will be back with more tomorrow!
Thanks for coming by!

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your pictures, Harriet! Looks like such an awesome time!! How fun to get to meet all those "stars" for real. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. Have a safe drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky lady you are!! I would've been totally starstruck!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - you sure got to rub elbows with a lot of greats! How fun it must have been. This is the stuff you will dream about for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fabulous time! and such wonderful pictures. i'm sooooooo glad to finally SEE you!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fabulous time! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, how exciting that you got to meet so many stamping celebs! Great pics and thanks for sharing pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fun pictures! it was fun meeting you, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was wonderful to meet you, Harriet....we had such a good time doing all that *star* searching...LOL!!!! I can't wait to do our little challenge with our matching stamps...tooo fun!!!! We are going to Disneyland tomorrow and then back to CHA on Tuesday....wish you were here to play, too!!! hugs...Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, how much fun is this! Thanks for sharing your fab pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too fun! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgosh! You got some super nice pics! It was very nice to meet you as well! Hope you had a great time! I'm super uber jealous that you got a chance to meet Carolina! She is one I wanted to meet! Hugs! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun, Harriet! It was really nice to meet you too an it looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! You sure had fun and got to meet some wonderfully talented and fun people! whoo hoo! You most definately were doing the Cha,Cha,Cha!

    How fun! Thanks for sharing your experiences with me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was lovely to meet you Harriet! So glad you had such a good time. I just got home last night and I'm still trying to keep my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Harriet...It was such a JOY to FINALLY give you a big giant "real" hug! (I have to admit...I am glad you are not a cat!)

    HUGS and love! Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it wonderful to finally meet a long-time friend! So glad to be able to take this amazing trip to CHA! It was as fun as it gets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun time, Harriet! Glad to see your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Harriet, what amazing pics you managed to capture...sorry it took me so long to get over here and let you know what an unbelievable pleasure it was to meet you in person. You are not only amazingly talented, but such a sweetheart too! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete