Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friend

I had made this last week for the SCS CAS challenge - use Turquoise, Kraft and White and I never posted it so here it is.  I stamped the flower image 3 times on Hawaiian Shores cardstock and cut out two layers and popped them up on each other.  I used the Labels 1 to cut out the white mat and then stamped the labels one frame from the PaperTrey labels set in Hawaiian Shores ink.  I used an Asian Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey, SU! (sentiment); Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Hawaiian Shores; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - Labels 1 Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Another great card, Harriet! Such fun colors - great use of them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! That color is so vibrant on the Kraft card stock.

    ReplyDelete