Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time for a Cuppa Tea

I made this card for several challenges: the SCS color challenge to use Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red and Early Expresso; The Teapot Tuesday challenge which you can read about here; and I used Mercy's sketch MTSC85.  I created the "dp" with a flower image from this Woodware USA stamp set I used - Time for a Cuppa Tea.  The main image is also from this set.  I used SU! markers to color in the dp and image.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Woodware USA; Ink - SU! Chocolate Chip; Paper - Bazzill, PaperTrey; Misc - Nestabilities, Ribbon, SU! Markers, Silver gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I love the "dp!" And as always, a great FTL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper. Looks like some paper piecing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly sweet and comforting. I love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable images, Harriet, and I love the home meade dp!!!! You are doing a fabulous job with those cute Woodware stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete