Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happiness Always

This card was created for three SCS challenges: The QFTD47IC271, and CAS106 (use this card's sketch for inspiration).  This is the card that I cased of Bev's for QFTD47. And this is the photo I used as inspiration from the Santa Barbara Chic website for IC271.
I masked off a square with Post-It Notes and stamped part of the Cherry Blossom stamp using a Stamp-a-majig.  I colored it in with Memento markers.  I used a Versamarker pen to color over the flowers and then clear embossed them.  I then sponged Memento Bermuda Bay ink in the masked off square.  I used the stamp-a-majig to stamp the sentiment.  The panel was adhered with foam squares.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Rubber Stampede Cherry Blossoms, SU! Happy Harmony; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Bermuda Bay; Misc - Versamarker pen, Memento Markers, Clear EP, Stamp-a-majig, sponge, Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Harriet! That blue color looks so brilliant. Love that little scene that you created. Great masking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Harriet! Cherry Blossoms always hint at spring and they smell so good. We went to Washington D.C. during Cherry Blossom festival once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I sure hope spring is on the way. I am more than ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Harriet! Wonderful combination of challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the blue background with those pink flowers - makes me sigh with happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete