Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CAS and a Color Challenge

The CAS challenge on SCS (CAS115) was to create a card inspired by a sketch. So I selected to use cream, kraft and black color combination to make this card.


The color challenge on SCS today - CC319 - is to use Concord Grape, Cream and Crumb Cake.  I loved the sketch of the CAS card so I decided to make another card with it and I just had to change out the black for Concord Grape!  I had most of the materials already out so this card took under 10 minutes to create.


I think I will make several more in different colors and then I'll have a nice set to give to someone.
I've had this image for a long time and it is an unmounted stamp and I don't remember the company that makes it. 
Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Both of these are so nice! I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of them. That is a pretty stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harriet both of those cards are very attractive. Love the stamp. Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! I so love the color combo of the first one!

    ReplyDelete