Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #29 - Use a Forgotten Embellishment

This week's WoodwareUSA challenge is to use a forgotten embellishment on our project.  I decided to use my silver brads that I've had forever and haven't used in forever!!  I thought they would make great wheels on this cute Parcel Train.  I stamped the train tracks on the piece of card stock, then stamped each part of the train on scrap white cardstock and cut them out.  I colored them in with Copic markers and attached the brads on the wheels.  The three pieces of the train were attached to the cardstock with the tracks with foam squares.  I cut a piece of felt for the steam (there are two steam images in this set but I wanted to use the felt). 
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - WoodwareUSA; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Memento; Misc - Copic Markers, Brads, Felt, Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. super cute card, those brads are the perfect size for the wheels! great job coloring, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used your 'forgotten' brads for the wheels. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just love this set. For a minute there, I thought you used snaps too!!!

    kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet your card is super cute !! Love the idea of brads for the wheels;

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete