Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

With Sympathy

This is a card that I made using a stamp off from my friend Vicki when we were in Des Moines last week.  The image is from a SU! set but I forgot to write the name of the set down.  I colored the image with SU! markers and then stamped it onto white card stock. The sentiment is from Kaiserkraft. I used a new Cuttlebug folder called Roman Bath on another piece of white cardstock and cut out an oval to frame the image.  The emboss piece is attached with Foam Squares.
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. A really pretty card! Lovely delicate image. Perfect for a sympathy card!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harriet, If some one HAS to receive a sympathy card, the beauty and class of this card would definitely make them feel quite a bit better. This is just gorgeous and now I have to add that Romam Bath folder to my wish list. This hobby takes a lot out of my pocketbook. Oh well you've got to spend it on something, huh? Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Harriet! Great stamp and folder and a wonderfully finished card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so serene. Just perfection for a tender sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sympathy card. I like the softness of color from stamping with markers.

    ReplyDelete