Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

My Trip to Israel

I know I have been gone quite a while from my blog.  Trying to blog from Israel was a bit difficult since I was preparing my posts on the iPad which consisted of numerous steps.  Also our days and nights were so full that any free time was spent either taking a shower and getting ready for the next adventure or sleeping!  Not complaining!! It was an awesome trip.  We got home at midnight, the morning of July 4th.  It took me about three days to go through our 1400 pictures and edit them down to under 700.  I created 4 albums and loaded them on Facebook and thought I'd share the links to them with my blog readers.  I hope you enjoy them.  Here are the links:
Hopefully I will get over this jet lag and get back into stamping soon!  I miss it.
Here is a picture of a menorah that I bought at the Israel Museum shop - I thought it was so cute:
 
Thanks for coming by! 

2 comments:

  1. Harriet, It sounds like you had a fun time, but those types of vacations are not really restful. We have missed your beautiful creations, but we can wait another couple of days until you get back on your feet. I hope your hip held out all right. I've gone through quite a few of your pictures and that is certainly a beautiful country. I'll bet your kitty cats are happy to have their momma home.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool menorah, Harriet - very fun! I'm still waiting for a time when Jim and I can sit down together and look at your pictures, but the few I've seen are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete