Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hero Arts 2013 Take N Make - Wooden Stamp

I saw the Hero Arts 2013 Take N Make at Ellen Hutson - The Classroom so I thought I would join in.  I used an old set that I had - Peeking Posies and I purchased Hero Arts cut files for this stamp set to use on my new Silhouette Cameo.  Here is a picture of the stamp set:
I cut out all four images with the Cameo onto PTI white card stock, used my Stamp-a-majig to stamp the image onto the cutouts and then colored them in with Spectrum Noire markers.  I then matted the images on black card stock with foam squares and then onto the card front. 

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Harriet! Your cards are very pretty. Enjoy your new Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing. Such pretty vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those note cards! I have seen those stamps but would not have colored them so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete