Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

LOVE


Today's challenge at the PaperTrey 7th anniversary activities was to create a card with a word or words as the focal point.  When I was in Omaha Georgia, Sheri and I made valentines cards.  This valentine is a copy of my friend Georgia's card - I loved it and asked her if she would mind if I made the same one.  The red is actually really shiny metallic card stock but you can't really tell in the photo.  The border was punched with a MS punch and the Love is PaperTrey's One Liner die.  The white card stock is also from PaperTrey.
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

The border punch is so pretty! Nice use of the word die.

Sheila H said...

The love font is beautiful. It looks wonderful on your card. Love the colors and the border.