Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

LOVE


Today's challenge at the PaperTrey 7th anniversary activities was to create a card with a word or words as the focal point.  When I was in Omaha Georgia, Sheri and I made valentines cards.  This valentine is a copy of my friend Georgia's card - I loved it and asked her if she would mind if I made the same one.  The red is actually really shiny metallic card stock but you can't really tell in the photo.  The border was punched with a MS punch and the Love is PaperTrey's One Liner die.  The white card stock is also from PaperTrey.
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. The border punch is so pretty! Nice use of the word die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love font is beautiful. It looks wonderful on your card. Love the colors and the border.

    ReplyDelete