Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

ATCAS #53 - Just A Note


Welcome to our latest ATCAS challenge.  The very talented Loll selected the code word: DOTS


Our sponsor for this challenge is Inspired by Stamping:


Since I don't know how to read music, those black little notes all look like dots to me so I chose this digital image for my dots!  The image was printed onto the card front so I could make it a one layer card.  I stamped the sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers (retired) in SU! Real Red and added a few
red sequins.

For more inspiration please stop by the ATCAS challenge blog and check out what the rest of the design team created!

Thanks for coming by!













16 comments:

  1. Fabulous image Harriet ... and love it used with the classic colour combo of black, white and red. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is awesome! Great card and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic dotty image Harriet.
    love the CAS look on this
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever Harriet and a stunnig CAS card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant!!! what a clever lady!
    look like Dots to me too :o)
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card Harriet. I love that big treble cleft. Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Harriet - love the musical theme, and those dots are fab.!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done...and super clever! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, Harriet, I'm with you! They all look like dots to me, too, so I think this is genius! And really CASlicious, too!! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harriet, I was very surprised to learn that you cannot read music but you sure made a neat card using music as the theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love everything about this Harriet. Great use of your dots. And a huge well deserved congrats on being on the DD DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous way to use the theme! I can read music, and sometimes they just look like a whole bunch of dots to me, too! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harriet, I think this is such a fabulous take on the sketch and I love the black and white. Fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever take on the code word Harriet so inspirational how ever did you think of it. No matter as the result is amazing. It has been a great pleasure working with you at ATCAS and I wish you all the best for the coming year.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete