Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mailing Love



I created this card for the SCS CAS308 challenge - to translate your new year's resolution into a card.  I also used the colors from the Curtain Call Inspiration Photo.  I don't really make resolutions but I really do need to improve on mailing my cards on time or mailing them period!  I make them on time but I don't mail them on time and sometimes I forget to mail them.  So this is me mailing my cards and on time!!
I printed off this A Day For Daisies Mailing Love digi image onto Gina K Pure Luxury Card stock so that I could color it with Copics and not have the color bleed through this one layer card.
I am also going to submit this card to the current ADFD challenge which is Add Some Ombre.


Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh what a sweet image, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Harriet. Love that darling image. Wonderful coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and fabulously coloured. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete