Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

More Penny Black Flowers


I have been loving the new PB flowers - this one is so fun to color.  I used Copic markers here.  The butterfly was die cut from that sparkly paper that I have been using with a Penny Black die.  I added pearls for its body.  I used a Cuttlebug border embossing folder for the side of the card.

I am submitting this to Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge:


I am also submitting this to the monthly Penny Black Saturday Challenge: White on White (image can be colored).


Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. It's so very beautiful. Love the colors you chose, and your butterfly. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the purple!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of colors for your flower and butterfly are great. LOVE IT.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete