Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thinking of You



This is another pass at the Negative Space Coloring technique that Jennifer McGuire showed in a video. Last time I masked the image and watercolored the background. This time I stamped the flower with a light color distress ink with my MISTI. I left the stamp on the MISTI and took off the square panel with the inked image and colored around the image with Copic markers. I then placed the colored panel back in my MISTI and stamped the image again with Versamark ink and then embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I also silver embossed the sentiment. Next I embossed a piece of white card stock with a Sizzix embossing folder and then cut out the tag with a Pretty Pink Posh tag die. I adhered the colored panel to the tag with double sided sticky tape and punched a hole in the top with my Cropodile.  This is for the Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash - anything but a card challenge and for the florals challenge.


Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Harriet this turned out gorgeous! Love the colors too! I think I used the wrong ink / paint as my did not blend well.

    ReplyDelete