Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Being Kind is Classy



I absolutely love this flower by Concord & 9th! When I saw the colors for the Colour Q Challenge I knew exactly which flower I'd use. I stamped the flower with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then watercolored it with Abandoned Coral distress ink and a paint brush (wet on wet technique). The sentiment is from another Concord & 9th set. I used a strip of DCWV gold foil cardstock for an accent.
I am submitting this to the ATCAS Challenge,  ColourQ Challenge and to Simon Says Stamp.






       


Thank you for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gold embossing on the bloom, and I love that you chose Abandoned Coral for the petals! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific design, great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Harriet, and the sentiment is beautiful, too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Harriet...just love your gorgeous flower. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just that, Harriet, Classy! Love the big bloom. So happy to see you at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember if I told you how much I love this on FB, Harriet, so I'm telling you on your blog. This is brilliant!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Gold embossed flower looks amazing is that coral, Harriet. Thank you for sharing your card at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That big bloom is wonderful, this is pretty! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After seeing your card on the Muse challenge I decided to take some time visiting your other pages ... this one is very appealing. Love the color and your shading is very well done.

    ReplyDelete