Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CAS Watercolor Card Challenge - November Mid Month Reminder - TEXT


I am back again for the mid month reminder and sample for the CAS Watercolor Card Challenge for November. Here is my sample:


These Penny Black brush images are so easy to make a watercolored card. I colored the image with distress markers and the MISTI. I used 2 colors of purple and 2 colors of green, one color at a time, misted with water and stamped. Each layer was still damp when I stamped over it so the colors would blend.  I used some MME patterned paper for the text and blended distress ink to match the flower. The border of the card front was cut with a Penny Black border die.

Thanks for coming by!


8 comments:

  1. It's just lovely! I really like that fancy border! I need to get mine out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This watercoloured PB Iris is really pretty Harriet and I love the PB border die too with the green script behind. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloured iris is GORGEOUS Harriet. And so is you beautiful and elegant scrolly border. Love how you've added the sponged strip of text. Fantastic design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have mastered the watercolor look with these brushstroke stamps, Harriet! This is GORGEOUS!! Love that border with the text peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamping and spritzing in these bright colors, Harriet, and thanks for the how-to on double-time stamping while still damp! I love that border treatment and the text peeking out on the side! Thank you for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Harriet, your MISTI stamped watercolored iris is so gorgeous. I love your delicate and pretty die cut border with your text peeking thru the border. TFS my friend. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and I love the edging die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card Harriet. I love the colours and what a pretty die that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete