Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FBW: Hope Your Day is Fabulous!

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!  This week our challenge is to include flowers on our creation - and of course, a butterfly, fairy or angel.  What a fun challenge - so come play with us!  Just directly link your creation to the Flutter By Wednesday blog. While you are there check out what the rest of the DT created this week to inspire you!  Their blog links are on the side bar.
I have been getting into different color combinations lately.  This one uses PaperTrey Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart and SU! Dusty Durango.  I happened to use these on different cards and they were laying together on my desk.  IT is really hard to see the flower in the left bottom corner - it is stamped with Lemon Tart.  The flower image is from PaperTrey (PTI) Friends Til the End set and is stamped in all three colors.  The sentiment is also from PTI>  The 3D butterfly is from K&Co.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Ink - PaperTrey; Paper - PaperTrey, SU!; Misc - SU! Dusty Durango marker, K&Co 3d Butterfly sticker

14 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Harriet! That butterfly looks so real and ready to fly off the page! Great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Harriet!! I love this color scheme and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Harriet! I love the color combo and I really need that sentiment stamp!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love this card!
    Soooo prettyyyy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love your color scheme too. I love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Harriet, your butterfly is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation!!! i just love how simple and beautiful this is... not too busy but perfect!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love how the butterfly stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I see the flower at the bottom. It's perfect. Everything is beautifully composed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Harriet. I love those Papertrey papers, inks and stamps. I'm slowly getting a good stock. Slower that I would like anyway!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous FBW card Harriet! That butterfly looks beautiful with that flower background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harriet, this is gorgeous! I love these colors, and the simplicity of your flowers is beautiful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!! I love the CAS look!! Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete