Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thanks a Bunch

This is one of the cards I made for a customer's order - she ordered 21 thank you cards and they could all be different.  I love this patterned paper - it is English Garden by Making Memories.  I also really like the font on this sentiment by Repeat Impressions.  I learned to crochet flowers last summer when I was staying with my BSF Lynette - she taught me how to make these and I crocheted flowers most of the way across the country as I was flying home.  I still have a lot left! 
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Repeat Impressions; Paper - PaperTrey, Making Memories; Ink - PTI Pure Poppy; Misc - Crocheted flower, ribbon, glue dots, MS border punch, Stamp-a majig

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Harriet! Love your little crocheted flower! I bet they are fun to make, but I haven't crocheted since I was about 10. I just buy 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper on this card, and the layout. And of course, the flower! Two more days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Harriet!! Great layout and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card-love the dp and the cute flower-great job. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's not to like......it is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I've been admiring your cards on SCS and I'm glad to see that you have a blog. I'll be checking in everyday. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty! Now this is my kind of a card! Love it, Harriet. 3 more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great crocheted flower! Goes so great with that paper!!

    ReplyDelete