Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monochromatic Card - WoodwareUSA Challenge


 This week at the Woodware USA blog the challenge is to make a monochromatic card.  I know I used this Polar Bear set and image last week but I think it is so cute!  I used SC300 sketch again (third time!).  Woodware is still offering 2 free inkpads with all purchases - but this offer expires on October 20th so don't delay!
This is also for the Paper Players Challenge #18.
Supplies: Stamps - WoodwareUSA Polar Bears; Ink - Palette Starry Night; Paper - Bazzill, DCWV Winter Mat Stack; Misc - Diamond Stickles, Foam Squares

11 comments:

  1. Love the polar bear parent and child looking at the stars--so sweet. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harriet, you always manage to find the best images! This is so sweet! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just adorable, and your dp choices are so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Adorable image, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat card!!! And those papers go perfectly with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card! I love the blues!

    You've been nominated to be a winner in our new By Invitation Only Contest.

    Please email me at invite@drsdesigns.com with the words "I'm already a Winner" in the subject line for all the details. Thanks,
    Sue
    DRS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...this is so cute! I love the adorable image and paper! Thanks for joining The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Harriet!
    I love that polar bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Love the design, papers, and colors! Please stop by blog award post on my blog as I have something for you. :-) Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harriet, the blues are amazing!! I love the "chilly" feel of the card! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harriet, I love the fact that the DSP so perfectly reflects the feel of the image. (Love that image, btw!) Lovely card. Great layout. Wonderfully monochromatic!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete