Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

FTL127 Thanks a Bunch

This is the FTL sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  I am trying out different color combinations - this is one I found on Nicole Heady's blog - one of the DT member's favorite color combination - Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz and Summer Sunrise.  I stamped the sentiment and images from Floral Frenzy onto the Gridlines cardstock.  The butterflies are from a MS punch.  I used a Cuttlebug border embossing folder and my Scor-Pal on the vertical panel and embellished with pearls.
I am also entering this in this week's CCEE challenge (CCEE1106) which is to use embossing folders.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Floral Frenzy; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf; Misc - MS Bytterfly punch, Cuttlebug Border Embossing folder, Scor-pal, Pearls

6 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Love those flowers and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I am always looking for ways to use embossing folders I have and that is one of them. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just super beautiful and charming!! LOVE your embossed panel, and color combo!! Thanks for joining our CCEE challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your card is really wonderful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and the way you embossed on the colored strip. Someone will love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the embossed panel and those flowers!
    I'm working on this layout today!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete