Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Where Have I Been?



Can you guess where I have been the last two weeks from these pictures?
I have been on vacation the last two weeks.  All my blog posts have been pre scheduled. 
My family and I visited the awesome country of New Zealand - both the North and South Islands.  We had a fantastic time!  These pictures are of kiwis that are being raised in captivity until they are old enough and weigh enough to survive in their natural environment.
Luckily I have a few more posts scheduled - I am suffering from serious jet lag right now and probably won't get back to stamping for a few days!
Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. How cool to see real kiwis! I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip. welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FUN! Wow, what a cool vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Glad you had a great time!!
    Rest up!!

    :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home!!!!! Hope you recover quickly and can share some more of your experiences!!! Kiwis are so oddly cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see a picture of them. Very funny looking bird. :) How lucky you are to have really seen them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a wonderful trip!! Hope you will get over the jet lag very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.... those birds are really pretty. New Zealand wow.... I bet you had a great time, are more pictures to come? that is about the only way I will see it. ha ha

    ReplyDelete