Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Snow Globe Tag Ornament

I combined two SCS challenges and came up with this snow globe tag/ornament.  The CAS149 challenge was a sketch and the TLC356 challenge was to make a card with a snow globe.  This is a Repeat Impressions image which I stamped onto the top fold of a 4.25" square card. I also stamped it onto Crate Paper patterned paper and cut it out for the base.  The image is colored with SU! Markers and Frosted Lace Stickles.  I cut out the snow globe and added the tag and the ribbon.
Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Harriet, Just adorable. Love those Stickles. I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tag, Harriet - love the snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so VERY creative! Now you have me thinking of stamps I have that could be used for tags! Love the way you did the snowglobe and thanks for the super idea!!!

    ReplyDelete