Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another FS Card

This is another card that I created for the FS challenge at SCS this weekend.  It is also for the Crazy for Challenges C4C124 - use stripes and dots.  I cased Becky's MFTWSC31 card.  I stamped the MFT Pure Innocence image with Memento ink on vanilla card stock and then again onto MME Dilly Dally paper to paper piece her dress and butterfly.  The image is colored with Copic markers and I added rhinestones to the bow in her hair and the heart on her dress.  She is attached to the Memory Box circle die cut with foam squares.  I rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper.
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Harriet, This card is just adorable. I love that you used the die behind your image. And your gems are so cute. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Harriet! She is adorable and I like the paper-piecing. I like the die cut behind her, and the papers you chose for the challenge. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think to do paper piecing and I always love how you do it! Such a cute little girl and I love that die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is she? Love your paper piecing. And the die behind her is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a beauty!!!! Don't you just love that MB die? I have it too!!

    Love that sentiment too!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete