Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #191 - Inspiration Challenge

Welcome to Flutter By Wednesday 191!  Our challenge this week is to create a project inspired by the photo provided by Danni (below) - and remember to include a butterfly, fairy or an angel. 

I was inspired by the daisies and of course the different colors of pink. I used the emboss resist technique twice using the SU! Upsy Daisy image - once with just Versamark on white cardstock and clear embossed, then with Versamark and Pink Pirouette ink and stamped a little to the top and right of the fist image, and clear embossed. I then used the ink blending tool to sponge on Pink Pirouette and Rose Romance inks.  I used my MS Butterfly punch to make a butterfly out of vellum and pink pearls for the body.  



Don't forget to add a direct link to InLinkz on the Flutter By Wednesday blog and check out what the the rest of the FBW DT created!
Thanks for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and fresh new way to use this stamp, Harriet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Harriet! Love that stamp, and it's such a great layout, too. I like the way you added the pink, too - great shadings in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you stamped the image but then mounted it in three panels. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet! This is an awesome card! I love it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Harriet! Love how you did the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - love the look of the emboss resist technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Harriet! Love that stamp set and the butterfly is perfect here. That technique is so cool. I love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harriet, Just gorgeous. You have that technique down pat. The butterfly is a nice little touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harriet, this is stunning. I have never tried this technique but you've certainly inspired me! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a great great great card!!!!

    Love the layout you used - cutting up the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is so pretty!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Harriet! You always have the most elegant cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Harriet! After seeing your card, I'd love to try that technique! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and layout, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete