Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

PaperTrey's 5th Anniversary

This was created in celebration of PaperTrey's 5th anniversary.  There will be a contest each day up until the new release on the 15th.  Today's contest was to case one of the DT members' favorite card (or cards) that have been posted on their blogs.  I cased this card from Jessica Witty (scroll down towards the bottom of her post).  I stamped the sentiment from Signature Greetings, the butterfly trail from Baby Button Bits, and the butterfly from Butterfly Dreams onto water color paper with Versafine onyx Black.  I also used the butterfly die from PaperTrey.  I used my PearlEx paints (hard to see the shine in this photo) to paint the colors and I finished off the butterfly with blue rhinestones.  The image was then attached to Smokey Shadow card stock.
Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love how you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swatches of color and the butterfly bling trail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty!!

    I love your background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete