Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Two Techniques in One Card!

I am not normally a stamper that loves to use different techniques but there were two challenges Sunday night that I wanted to play in.  The CAS164 challenge was to use a spotlight technique and the TLC371 was to use the faux pressed flower technique.  So they are combined here.    For the faux pressed flowers I stamped the cherry blossom branch with Memento ink onto the card front, then glued on some little pink paper flowers.  I then embossed the card front with an M-Bossabilities folder.  I used the spotlight technique on the  Cornish Heritage Farms birds image. 
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Rubber Stampede, Cornish Heritage Farms; Paper - Mark's Finest Papers; Ink - Memento; Misc - Copic Markers, M-Bossabilities Folder, Paper Flowers, Nestabilities, Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful card, Harriet. I haven't tried the faux pressed technique with flowers yet, but I will do that real soon. Great spotlight technique also. I don't think you should shy away from duel techniques any longer, you pulled them off beautifully. Hope you are doing well. You are in my thoughts daily. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Harriet. Way to combine techniques!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What talent! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl....you ROCKED these techniques! It was super that you took the challenge....see what you can do? WOW!

    ReplyDelete