Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

PaperTrey Anniversary Challenge - Building Blocks


Random.org chose the following elements for me:
Color #1 - Dark Chocolate
Color #2 - Enchanted Evening
Color #3 - Melon Berry
Neutral - Soft Stone
Sketch - #5
Occasion - Thank You
Technique - Inlaid die cut
Embellishment - Glitter
Fiber - Button Twine

I used soft stone for the card base and the sentiment mat.  The two slanted panels are Enchanted Evening and Melon Berry  card stock.  I used a die that is a companion to the Autumn Abundance set and cut it out of soft stone card stock.  I stamped the image with dark chocolate ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I die cut the image from the Melon Berry panel and inlaid the colored image on the soft stone die cut.  The flowers are embellished with glitter from my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.  The sentiment from Think Big Sentiments #13 was stamped with Dark Chocolate ink.  I finished the card off by tying button twine at the top.

Here is a picture of the sketches:

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge. The slanted panels nicely spotlight the die cut image. I like the colors and love the large sentiment.

    ReplyDelete