Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Some Watercolored Cards


This was created for the SCS color challenge this week.  I used the Art Impressions set with Distress markers and paint brushes.


This was for the CAS SCS challenge - also a color challenge.  I used the Baleek technique on the card front - brayered Certainly Celery on the inside of the embossing folder, then ran the card front in the folder through the Big Shot.  This card has an oval window already cut out.  The inside is the water colored flowers.


This card was also created for the SCS CAS color challenge.  I used this 4 step stamp set from Rubbernecker and colored the stamps with Hero Arts Shadow inks and Distress Inks, misted them with water, then stamped.  I used my scor-pal to create embossed sunrays and ran an ink pad over them.


This last card is a case of the SCS Featured Stamper's card.  I used my watercolor paints with the wet on wet technique.  The flowers are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.  I added clear rhinestones as embellishments.

Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a lot of beautiful cards, Harriet! I'm glad you found some time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Harriet, these are all so beautiful. I love the WC technics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you are still watercoloring, Harriet! You are so excellent with it! I love all of these, most especially that stunning Rubbernecker card!! See you soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such a terrific job with your watercolor cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Harriet. Your watercolored cards are all so gorgeous. You have always made beautiful and creative cards, but you have an amazing gift when it comes to watercoloring. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete