Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Flutter By Blog Hop = Happy Birthday Danni!



What??!!?? Is Flutter By Wednesday back??? No, not really. But it is Danni's birthday today and she decided to have a blog hop to celebrate and to remember the fun we had with Flutter By Wednesday challenges.  If you didn't come here from Peggy's blog, you might want to go to the start of the hop, at Danni's Dreams Crafts.  Danni is offering 2 separate gift certificates to people that comment on the blogs along the way. So feel free to flutter by all of our blogs and leave a comment! You have until Monday, September 7 to leave comments and the winners will be announced on Danni's blog on Tuesday, September 8.  Your next stop on the hop is Sheri's blog.  Good luck and happy fluttering!

My card is a case of Mailes Belles' card.  This is one of my all time favorite butterfly images and I love the design.

Thanks for coming by!

18 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love the orange and I love the strip of dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Love the bright orange with white and the simplicity of this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Harriet! Love the cut-out with the patterned paper underneath. Nice button, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously cool!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the orange and fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I agree...gorgeous card! love that butterfly and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another of my very favorite card from you! This one is absolutely amazing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout and the butterfly is awesome. May have to "case" this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh how I've missed your fabulous cards! Such a wonderful design and bright bold colors! Love this Harriett!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you popped the white layers up? I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being part of my Flutter By Hop!! Love this card! Such sunny and happy colors and such a neat design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love how you layered the paper behind the image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love CAS cards and yours is no exception. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the beautiful and bright colors of nature. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bold butterfly! It's so pretty, great card design as well.

    ReplyDelete