Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

FTL#65 - Autumn Blessings


It's time for another Fall to Layout (FTL) from Natasha on the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog. I love doing samples for her sketches. Click here to see FTL65. I really enjoyed stamping my own background today. I used the leaf images from PaperTrey's (PTI) Fall Elegance and the sentiment is from PTI's Autumn Abundance. I have a set of Cuttlebug leaf die and the maple leaf looks so similar to the stamped image. I cut one out of PTI Scarlet Jewel paper and mounted it on Dimensionals next to the sentiment. I used the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder which I think makes it look like the leaves are being blown in the wind.
Thanks for coming by!

Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Ink - PaperTrey Orange Zest, Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Memento Rich Cocoa; Paper - PaperTrey Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, Scarlet Jewel; Misc - Cuttlebug leaf die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders tag die, EK Success border punch, SU! Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Love the rich colors on this!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. believe me, i'm your biggest fan!!!!! EVERYTHING you do is awesome and beautiful and gorgeous and fabulous and amazing and...... and...... you get the picture.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Harriet! I love the colors, and that maple leaf is perfect for this sketch. Great sketch and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fall card, I love the leaves and your colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete