Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

FTL#66 Welcome Home


This is the card I made for this week's FTL#66 on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. I just love Natasha's sketches! When I saw the long rectangular panel I immediately thought of the house from PTI's Boards and Beams (B&B) and B&B Holiday Addition. I haven't used these sets in so long - it felt good to get them out again! I used some new Cuttlebug Border embossing folders for the horizontal panels instead of paper. I like the clean look that gives the card. Gotta love the white space!!
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Boards and Beams, Boards and Beams Holiday Addition; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Misc - Cuttlebug Border embossing folders, Nestabilities, Copic markers, SU! markers, Scor-pal, SU! Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Harriet, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Which Cuttlebug folder is the bottom panel? The trees... I can't find that anywhere and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete