Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

WoodwareUSA Challenge #8 - Buttons!!

This week the challenge on the WoodwareUSA blog is to use buttons!  But before I get to that I wanted to let you know that WoodwareUSA is giving free ink pads with every order - not just one ink pad, but TWO free ink pads!  Check out these ink pads:
And WoodwareUSA has 28 new stamp sets available for purchase!  The Polar Bear set that I used for today's card is new to me and it has so many cute images in it!
I used the CPS sketch from this week as inspiration for my card design.  After I stamped the images I color washed the background and colored with water color pencils and an aquabrush.  I cut out the three panels with my Labels 1 Spellbinders die.  I used buttons for the snowballs and added Star Dust Stickles to them.  The sparkly snowflakes are Design Adhesives by Clearsnap and I used Crystal Glitter from Art Institute. 
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Awww that is just adorable! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout with the nesties and the polar bears! Too cute!! This is just terrific :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the image and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could those little guys get any more adorable? I love it!! Great job this week, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete