Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Repeat Impressions What if Wednesday (WIW) Casing Rockstar Harriet

This is my second post for today.  For Flutter By Wednesday challenge, please scroll down or click here.


Welcome to Repeat Impressions What if Wednesday.  Today the Rock Stars are casing this card that I created and you are invited to case it too.  Go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built for the details on how to play and what prize you could win.  While you are there check out what the Rock Stars created based on my card!
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Very Nice. I really like the gradiation of the butterflies!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that border you created and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! The colors, the butterfies, the layout - they all work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Harriet - I love the colors and of course the sentiment is very special.

    ReplyDelete