Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thanks a Million

I created this for the CAS153 challenge on SCS - it was a sketch using color blocking.  This is my take on it.  I used a Spellbinders Nesting Butterfly die and a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch to make my masks (reverse masking).  I used a blending tool and Distressed inks to color in the butterflies.  The sentiment from PaperTrey is stamped with SU! Chocolate Chip ink.
I will also submit this to the CAS Online class gallery for the technique lesson.
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Cool technique Harriet. This is pretty, gorgeous butterflies.
    TFS!
    Happy Monday!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the affect of how you did the butterflies. It's an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and design, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHhh I really the use of the butterflies in place of the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!! Love your take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete