Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Cased Card

I created this for the SCS QFTD103 challenge.  This is a case of Loll Thompson's card that can be found here.  Her card is gorgeous!!  I used the colors from this week's color challenge at SCS (the Distress Inks versions).  The die cuts are from Memory Box.  The panel with the blended inks is adhered to the card base.  The panel with the cut out window and flower die cuts is adhered to the card base with foam tape.  This was a quick card to make so I think I will make a set of these with different color inks.
Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Harriet, Oh so pretty. I think you will be seeing some made by me also. Isn't casing a wonderful thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Harriet! Love those colors and your die cuts are so delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, that card is amazing. Absolutely knock your socks off amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card simple yet beautiful .I love the background colours its fab x

    ReplyDelete