Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet 'N Sassy!!

Welcome to the Friends of SNSS blog hop, celebrating Sweet 'N Sassy's 5th birthday!  I am glad you could join in the fun with us today.  I have been a long time customer of SNSS and was on the design team last April through November and on the Digi Blog Challenge team from last November through May of this year.  My first love was Cocoa but last summer I fell in love with Rhubarb too!!  So I am celebrating with both a Cocoa card and a Rhubarb card!
But first I want to give you information about the prizes!
  • There are 4 blog hop participants from which Korin will randomly pick a winner to receive a $15 store credit.
  • To be included in the drawings, comments must be left by midnight EST Friday, November 30.
  • The winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST 
My first card was created using Cup of Cocoa:
I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I used Stickles Frosted Lace on the snowflakes.

And here is my Rhubarb card just in time for the holidays:
I used Rhubarb's Candy Cane digi stamp.  I printed him out and colored him in with Copics and cut him out with my Spellbinders oval Nestabilities and my Lacy Scallop Oval Die-namics.

I hope you enjoy the hop and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win a prize!!

29 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

I adore your Cocoa card! Fabulous coloring!

synthis said...

These are adorable! Love the simplicty. I'm all about that. LOL

Deb said...

I love Cocoa and Rhubarb too! Love your cards, Harriet! Your coloring is fabulous!

Will you be at CHA? Would LOVE to see you again!

merrymstamper said...

Sweet cards Harriet!Love the Christmas theme of both cards.

Cathymac said...

Two of SNSS's most adorable characters, Harriet! Both cards are just darling!

Robyn said...

Trade marks of the wonderful sassy stamps! So super cute!

RitaR said...

Great coloring on your sweet and cuddly images!

Sharon Huffman said...

These are both so cute and such cheerful colors you chose very nice!

naneruth said...

Sweet.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling cards Harriet. Love the sweet image and pretty coloring. So glad you joined us in the hop.

Anita said...

Adorable cards!

maryr917 said...

these cards are just too cute Harriet-love both of them

MariLynn said...

Harriet, both of these are just adorable. I especially love your little bear. That paper is just beautiful!!

Mary-Anne V said...

sweet cards...the image are adorable and really nicely coloured.

Mary Kruschke said...

Cocoa and Rhubarb are so festive in these cards...awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

Total cuteness Hariett!

Sue D said...

Love anything made with Cocoa and Rhubarb!

Karen McAlpine said...

Great coloring! Always love Cocoa!!

Shannon White said...

Oh How CUTE!! Love both of these Cutie Patooties! 8-)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Both are so cute! Love the sentiment on the first one with that design and that little Rhubarb design is darling!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Eek - these are so cute - you really made them come to life!

Jennifer said...

Mmmmm, these are both so sweet! Love the cup and the die cut on the second!

acpriess said...

Both very sweet cards, but Cocoa is my first love. Your coloring is wonderful.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

they are both adorable!

Caroline said...

Fun and well done! Great job coloring.

Debbie said...

These are both so cute!! These images are just darling and colored beautifully!!

Jo4Him said...

Both cards are cute, but the cocoa card is "over the top"! LOVE it. Thanks for sharing

Angie said...

Oh my goodness!!! The sentiment on your first card just makes me smile!!!! What a fun thought!!! Rhubarb is super cute too!

Cynthia said...

Both cards are adorable, Harriet! Glad you joined the hop.