Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Card Class Day 1 Card 3

Still having fun with this class!  This particular card really stretched me because I didn't have the speech bubble dies so I went shopping in the Silhouette Store and bought some!  I had to resize them so they would fit on a 4"x5.25" piece of masking paper.  I also had to figure out the blade depth, etc for the Cameo which is really making me use this machine - and I am getting the hang of it!  Yay!  After cutting them out of the Eclipse Masking Paper I then put a piece of acetate on the cutting mat and ran that through the Cameo to use the negative cuts for the sponging part.  I used the eclipse positive masks on the three front speech bubbles so I could get the layering effect.  All products are from PaperTrey except for the Versamark ink and Superior Detailed White Embossing powder.
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the thought bubbles. I love this class you are taking. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I do like the bubble dies.

    I've just bought the Cameo - can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete