Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just Because

I made this card based on a card I saw on Pinterest.  I stamped the flower from Technique Tuesday with Versamark on black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I did the same thing with black embossing powder on Red cardstock and cut that flower out.  I matted the black panel onto red cardstock and then onto a white card front.  I used a white gel pen on the red flower center and put some black pearls in the center and popped it up on a foam square. 
It was fun to make a card "just because" with no challenges in mind!
Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. Hzrriet, This card is just stunning. I love the contrast in the one red flower and your white gel pen and pearls show us nicely. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing how you did this! Love the color palette....but the way you put the focus on the red flower really makes the whole card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The color combination is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card, Harriet! I'm so glad you got to do some stamping "just because!" That always feels so wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color contrast of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harriet, so much fabulous detail on this card. And those colors are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete