Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

CASADIA


Have you heard of CASADIA?

This is a fabulous idea started by Wida at Beachorado:

 This story all started when I saw a card Jennifer Rzasa CASED which was made by Laura Bassen. I decided to CASE Jennifer's card. I had a fun idea to start a card chain by CASEing cards, hence the name Case+idea=CASADIA. This page is dedicated to seeing how far the chain can go. 

If you are interested in joining, just email me!
wida.miller@gmail.com


I got wind of this fun card making chain when my friend Darnell posted her card and I decided to contact Wida to play.  I am casing this card by the awesome stamper Ardyth:


Ardyth loves bright colors and circles and lots of white space.  I really liked the colors of the little circles of her card so I went with those colors.  Also, the SCS color challenge today used these same colors and the dessert option was an oval so I used that instead of a big circle.  The sentiment was made with a Memory Box die.  I added a few rhinestones to mimic the little circles on Ardyth's card.

I hope you like my card and decide to join in on the fun!  Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. Me, me, I do, I do! I like your card very much, Harriet! It is a wonderful chainlink to Aryth's great card! I love that the colors worked for you and the oval is inspired! PLUS, yippee, I have these ingredients, so this is moving to the top of my personal faves!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Harriet! I love the sponging and the white sentiment! I think I may have to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea and so fun. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your THANKS really is the star of the card, as the background you made really showcases it. Once again, gems are placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little challenge and your card is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Harriet, this is really really beautiful. Laura Bassen, whose favorite and signature look is rainbow would be so proud to see you take your card in that direction. Thanks so much for playing, you really did CASADIA proud!

    ReplyDelete