Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Congrats!


This was my first attempt at the Watercolor + Dies technique.  I used the Whimsy Stamps Balloon Border die to emboss the image into the water color paper.  I painted the balloons with Twinkling H2Os.  I used a black marker for the string and stamped the Winnie & Walter sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black.  When I was looking at the photos of this card I realized that you couldn't see any shimmer from the H2Os and I didn't really get any shading.  I forgot to do the wet on wet technique so I made another card which I will post shortly.
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. i think it's beautiful! it's so hard to get the shimmer from a photo and then onto a website. love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so fun and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete