Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Mothers Day



I'm still trying to get to all of the challenges for Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday Bash. This card was created for the gold + watercolor challenge and flower challenge and is more my normal style. This was done with a new to me technique called Negative Space Coloring by Jennifer McGuire.  I stamped the flower and stem with Versamark ink onto watercolor paper and embossed with gold embossing powder. I colored in the images with the Molotow masking pen. Once that was dry I watercolored the entire square panel. Once that was dry I removed the mask. I colored the watercolored background with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen.
All images are from Winnie & Walter as well as the sentiment.



Thanks for coming by.

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely! Awesome clean and simple design! Thanks so much for playing along with my Gold and Watercolor Challenge at Winnie and Walter!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete