Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Poppy Gems


I finally used this Penny Black Poppy Gems image. The color challenge at SCS this week is Cucumber Crush, Sahara Sand and Real Red. Perfect colors for poppies! I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and colored it in with my Derwent Inktensse pencils and a waterbrush. I used a strip of PaperTrey patterned paper and adhered it and the image to black card stock.

I am submitting this to the Penny Black and More Challenge: Anything Goes.



Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation Harriet and beautifully coloured Poppies, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a real "gem"!!!! Poppies are always so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the CAS design and the poppies are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh my fav - poppies! A beautiful card and so colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous colouring, love this stamp!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more May Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete