Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Today I am participating in my first Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am playing along as part of the STAMPlorations Team. Shery has a lot of new coffee stamps and dies in her shop - you can find
them here.  Shery has donated some prizes for Amy's CLBH blog and will also be giving prizes of a $10 gift certificate and 2 stamp sets from the STAMPlorations blog.

I used the new STAMPlorations Framed: Coffee and Books stamp:


The sentiment is from an old set (company unknown to me) - and I think it describes me perfectly lately!  I used a watercolored background that I already had and stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and the MISTI. I stamped it several times to get a good impression on the rough watercolor paper. I adhered that image to another watercolored background (which was actually created by reverse stenciling with Distress Inks and a ARTplorations stencil). That panel was mounted on black card stock and then adhered to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!


22 comments:

  1. That's a cool image of the proverbial coffee mug and a stack of books, Harriet! They go together so well and look stunning against your cool watercolored background!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee and a good mystery novel (Louise Penny's in particular) sound like an excellent pairing! LOVE your card, Harriet...warm and inviting (unlike the MINUS 32C temperatures we're having here)...
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee (or tea) are perfect with a favorite book..by the fire! I love how you mounted your image over your artsy watercolor stenciled background. TFS my friend. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous stamp, amazing background. That's a perfect card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I love this. Such a fun new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really stunning, I love the use of watercolor paper as it lends such texture. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee and books… Two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee and books -- sounds like a lovely winter afternoon. wonderful bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Very pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colorful background. Great job Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. coffee and books, it couldn't get better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool card! Love that awesome graphic design!

    ReplyDelete